Support & Service
RTI provides complete quality assurance solutions for all X-ray modalities and facilities.
We have ”click & go” solutions for your X-ray quality assurance. Everything between basic service to specialists. Each product comes with a 24 month factory warranty which can be extended – up to 10 years.
RTI Group AB
SE-431 37 MÖLNDAL Sweden
Phone +46 31 746 36 00
Embedded Systems Developer
RTI Group, Mölndal (Sweden)
Are you passionate about embedded software development? Do you like to work with products that contribute to safer and more effective healthcare globally? RTI is a leading, global growth company working with solutions for quality control of X-ray.
You will work with development of embedded software in our R&D team. The R&D team employs developers within mechanics, hardware, embedded/firmware, and software, as well as physics.
Your main responsibilities:
- Design and development of embedded software for detectors and products used in quality control of X-ray equipment
- New development and enhancements of existing products
You have a passion for embedded software development and technology in general. You have a strong drive but you also value team work. You do not have to be an extrovert but you have to be a team player.
Mandatory technical knowledge:
- C/C++, RTOS and signal analysis in Embedded systems.
- Firmware architecture and design
- Good in writing and speaking Swedish and English
Valuable technical knowledge:
- Test methods like TDD, automatic testing etc.
- Embedded Linux, Python, Visual Studio.
- Agile development methods, e.g., Scrum and Version control.
Send your application to email@example.com not later than October 31, 2018.
RTI is a world leader in providing quality assurance equipment within all modalities of X-ray. RTI has its headquarters in Sweden with subsidiaries in USA and Singapore, and a worldwide distribution network. RTI is in the business of developing, producing, service, market and sell their own brand of products to major manufacturers of X-ray equipment, hospitals and government authorities.