Support & Service
RTI provides complete quality assurance solutions for all X-ray modalities and facilities.
We have ”click & go” solutions for your X-ray quality assurance. Everything between basic service to specialists. Each product comes with a 24 month factory warranty which can be extended – up to 10 years.
RTI Group AB
SE-431 37 MÖLNDAL Sweden
Phone +46 31 746 36 00
Lee Evans Appointed Global Manager Distributor and Partner Sales
We are pleased to announce that Mr. Lee Evans will join RTI Group as our “Global Manager Distributor and Partner Sales”. Lee has over 20 years’ experience of international sales in the healthcare industry. Prior to this position, Lee worked in sales and marketing roles within Fluke Biomedical, Unfors/Raysafe, General Electric, Esaote, Bracco and the British Army.
Fredric Eliasson, Vice President Sales & Business Development RTI Group, says:
– Recruiting Mr Evans is part of RTI’s continued commitment to increase our sales and market orientation. We are very excited to welcome Lee to RTI. His expertise and vast experience will be a great asset for the sales team. We welcome Lee aboard and look forward to working with him.
Winners of the 2017 AAPM RTI Accessory Drawing
Congratulations to Kai, Natalie, Mike and Ashok! Your names were drawn from those who responded to the 2017 AAPM RTI Accessory Drawing. Thank you to all who participated.
- Kai Yang is the winner of a new RTI Outdoor Case with HVL stand and Panoramic Holder.
- Natalie Beckmann is the recipient of a RTI Chamber Adapter for the RTI Piranha.
- Mike Pierquet chose a RTI Outdoor Case with HVL stand and Panoramic Holder.
- Ashok Jain will receive a new RTI T-20 Dose Probe.
The above prizes will be shipped to the winners asap.
Thanks for your visit to the RTI booth and for your interest in the RTI line of X-ray QA products.
NEW! How-to Video: Free in air with RTI Mover, CTDP and Piranha
In this instructional video we will show you how to carry out a free-in-air measurement using the Piranha together with the RTI Mover and CT Dose Profiler and the Ocean software.
This measurement will show the true thickness of the beam at the center of the CT and also present the geometric efficiency. For wide beams (over 40 mm) it is recommended to only measure free-in-air.Read more