Mako for Dental
Mako is a comprehensive solution for Dental applications.
For Dental (Intraoral & Panoramic).
The immaculate new Mako Dental Probe together with the Mako Base Unit offers the ultimate test tool in Dental X-ray applications, with best-in-class accuracy (±1.5 % kV) and advanced detector design. The probe is perfectly designed for CBCT and intraoral applications, in addition to panoramic dental measurements, featuring a 0.9 mm detector for full irradiation in narrow-beam X-ray fields.
Included in the Mako Dental Kit: Mako Base Unit, Mako Dental Probe, Mako Holder & Stand, Mako Standard Shell Case, Mako Module cable, Charge and Communication cable, Ocean Next™ software with Advantage license, and Basic online training.
Step into a realm of automated data-driven excellence.
Beyond the hills of spreadsheets, Ocean Next™ awaits. Step into a world of streamlined routines and complete traceability. With our pre-defined templates, you will always hit the ground running, fueling seamless collaboration.
Ocean Next™ gathers data in real time from Mako and its probes.
Mako is your future-proof and ever-evolving solution. With its multi-modal design and continuous innovation, it grows with new functions, additional probes, and an ever-broader application range. Mako will always be the best at hand.
One meter, all parameters.
In a field demanding versatility and accuracy, Mako us not just a tool; it’s your complete tool belt. It is bucky-sized, cable-free, and designed for multiple uses. It outpaces other tools with its high sensitivity, perfect for swift pulsating measurements, delivering precise maximum values in the fastest way available.
- Orientation independent. Place in the X-ray beam in any orientation.
- Auto-configuration. The display adapts to connected meter.
- One-click reporting. Generates fully traceable reports automatically.
- Double the power. 20-hour battery life in practical measurements.
- Made to measure. Spans the widest range, from 18-155 kVp.
- Top practical accuracy. kVp accuracy ±1.5%. Unique in the market.
- Superior dynamic range. From lowest to highest dose rates.
- Sleek and sensitive. Advanced detector design with 0.9 mm sensor.
- Broadest ever application range with modular, future proof design.
- Wireless as standard. Integrated Bluetooth for seamless data streaming.
- Multi modal tool. Including non-invasive mAs (MAS-2) and DAP chamber.
- Standard flexibility. Choose the configuration that suits your needs.
Size Mako Base Unit 117.5 x 73 x 23.5 mm (4.63 x 2.87 x 0.93 in) Weight Mako Base Unit 250 g (8.82 oz) Enhanced battery life Up to 20 hours intense measurement Wireless as standard 100 m Bluetooth range Exposures needed for measurement One Memory Unlimited (via Mako display) Warranty 2-year (industry leading) Calibration Cycle 2-year (industry leading) Extended Warranty Program 10-year (industry leading) EMC Tested According to IEC 61674 and IEC 61676
Size R/F Probe 122.5 x 28 x 14.5 mm
(4.82 x 1.1 x 0.57 in)
Weight 55 g (1.94 oz) Exposures needed for measurement One Standard measurement parameters kVp, dose, dose rate, HVL, TF, exposure time, pulses, pulse rate and dose/pulse Waveforms Simultaneous kV and dose rate kV Range 35 – 125 kV kV Uncertainty ±1.5 % Dose range 1 nGy – 9999 Gy Dose Uncertainty ±5 % or 5 nGy Dose Rate Range 1 nGy/s – 500 mGy/s Uncertainty ±5 % or 10 nGy/s Dose Rate Trigg level 25 nGy/s HVL range 1-14 mm Al HVL uncertainty ±10 % HVL Min Dose Rate 0.1 µGy/s