Compatible with all Mammo machines.
We strive to enhance production speed and quality while minimizing radiation risk. To achieve this we aim to provide the market’s most versatile tools. Mako is the only solution compatible with all Mammography machines and their full clinical measurement ranges, eliminating the need to change probes at the higher clinical kV ranges in mammography.
The revolutionary new Mako Mammo Probe together with the Mako Base Unit offers best-in-class accuracy (±1.5 % or 0.5kV) and performance, covering the full clinical kV range from 18-49kV, without the need to change probe above 40kV (unique in the market). The Mako Mammo Probe has been designed for ultimate performance across all Mammography systems, including the latest beam qualities with Titanium filters.
Included in the Mako Mammo Kit: Mako Base Unit, Mako Mammo Probe, Mako Holder & Stand, Mako Standard Shell Case, Mako Module cable, Charge and Communication cable, Ocean Next™ software with Advantage license, and Basic online training.
Step into a realm of automated data-driven excellence.
Beyond the hills of spreadsheets, Ocean Next™ awaits. Step into a world of streamlined routines and complete traceability. With our pre-defined templates, you will always hit the ground running, fueling seamless collaboration.
Ocean Next™ gathers data in real time from Mako and its probes.
Mako is your future-proof and ever-evolving solution. With its multi-modal design and continuous innovation, it grows with new functions, additional probes, and an ever-broader application range. Mako will always be the best at hand.
One meter, all parameters.
In a field demanding versatility and accuracy, Mako us not just a tool; it’s your complete tool belt. It is bucky-sized, cable-free, and designed for multiple uses. It outpaces other tools with its high sensitivity, perfect for swift pulsating measurements, delivering precise maximum values in the fastest way available.
- Orientation independent. Place in the X-ray beam in any orientation.
- Auto-configuration. The display adapts to connected meter.
- One-click reporting. Generates fully traceable reports automatically.
- Double the power. 20-hour battery life in practical measurements.
- Made to measure. Spans the widest range, from 18-155 kVp.
- Top practical accuracy. kVp accuracy ±1.5%. Unique in the market.
- Superior dynamic range. From lowest to highest dose rates.
- Sleek and sensitive. Advanced detector design with 0.9 mm sensor.
- Broadest ever application range with modular, future proof design.
- Wireless as standard. Integrated Bluetooth for seamless data streaming.
- Multi modal tool. Including non-invasive mAs (MAS-2) and DAP chamber.
- Standard flexibility. Choose the configuration that suits your needs.
Size Mako Base Unit 117.5 x 73 x 23.5 mm (4.63 x 2.87 x 0.93 in) Weight Mako Base Unit 250 g (8.82 oz) Enhanced battery life Up to 20 hours intense measurement Wireless as standard 100 m Bluetooth range Exposures needed for measurement One Memory Unlimited (via Mako display) Warranty 2-year (industry leading) Calibration Cycle 2-year (industry leading) Extended Warranty Program 10-year (industry leading) EMC Tested According to IEC 61674 and IEC 61676
Size R/F Probe 122.5 x 28 x 14.5 mm
(4.82 x 1.1 x 0.57 in)
Weight 55 g (1.94 oz) Exposures needed for measurement One Standard measurement parameters kVp, dose, dose rate, HVL, exposure time, pulses, pulse rate and dose/pulse Waveforms Simultaneous kV and dose rate kV Range 18 – 49 kV kV Uncertainty ±1.5 % or 0.5 kV Dose range 1 nGy – 9999 Gy Dose Uncertainty ±5 % or 10 nGy Dose Rate Range 2 nGy/s – 1 Gy/s Uncertainty ±5 % or 20 nGy/s Dose Rate Trigg level 50 nGy/s HVL range 0.2 - 4.0 mm Al HVL uncertainty ±5 % or 0.02 mm Al HVL Min Dose Rate 0.1 µGy/s